Cialis samples I’ve got a little fun ornament project for you! This one requires basic crochet skills, cialis samples and it’s a quick project.
Cialis samples Materials needed:
– A worsted kitchen cotton yarn (I used Lily’s Sugar ‘n Cream in Hot Green, cialis samples Robin’s Egg, cialis samples and Tangerine)
– Hook: E/4 (3.5 mm)
– 3 inch rings (I found mine at Hobby Lobby)
– a yarn needle
– Circle nesting dies (Mine are from Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles Die Set)
– Big Shot or Cuttlebug, cialis samples or any die cutting machine
– Adhesive backed foam sheets (I got mine at Michaels; you can easily use regular foam sheets and just tape/glue your pictures onto the foam instead)
– Adhesive backed magnets (I got mine at Walmart)
Cialis samples Crochet Pattern:
(adapted from “Pretty as a Picture” Frames pattern)
1st Round: Join yarn with sl st to ring. Cialis samples Working around ring, cialis samples work 75 sc. Cialis samples Join with sl st to first sc.
2nd Round: *Skip next 2 sc. Cialis samples 7 dc in next sc. Cialis samples Skip next 2 sc, cialis samples sl st into next sc. Cialis samples Rep from * around, cialis samples ending with skip 2 sc. Cialis samples Sl st in first sc.
Loop: Chain 15. Cialis samples Sl st in same sc to close the loop. Cialis samples Fasten off, cialis samples and weave in loose end with yarn needle.
Cialis samples Video Tutorial:
Cialis samples Enjoy! And Merry Christmas! =)