Map I’ve got a little fun ornament project for you! This one requires basic crochet skills, map and it’s a quick project.
Map Materials needed:
– A worsted kitchen cotton yarn (I used Lily’s Sugar ‘n Cream in Hot Green, map Robin’s Egg, map and Tangerine)
– Hook: E/4 (3.5 mm)
– 3 inch rings (I found mine at Hobby Lobby)
– a yarn needle
– Circle nesting dies (Mine are from Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles Die Set)
– Big Shot or Cuttlebug, map or any die cutting machine
– Adhesive backed foam sheets (I got mine at Michaels; you can easily use regular foam sheets and just tape/glue your pictures onto the foam instead)
– Adhesive backed magnets (I got mine at Walmart)
Map Crochet Pattern:
(adapted from “Pretty as a Picture” Frames pattern)
1st Round: Join yarn with sl st to ring. Map Working around ring, map work 75 sc. Map Join with sl st to first sc.
2nd Round: *Skip next 2 sc. Map 7 dc in next sc. Map Skip next 2 sc, map sl st into next sc. Map Rep from * around, map ending with skip 2 sc. Map Sl st in first sc.
Loop: Chain 15. Map Sl st in same sc to close the loop. Map Fasten off, map and weave in loose end with yarn needle.
Map Video Tutorial:
Map Enjoy! And Merry Christmas! =)